Saturday, April 3, 2010

Quickie Update

You're so much more pleasant when you lack the ability to snap my neck with your thoughts. -Ba'al

You are a social chameleon. -Sheena

British guys always capture my butterflys. -Chris Griffin

I was thinking the other day that if I was a midget, I'd love a netbook. -Dwayne

Oh how posh. Check out my rotten grapes. -KJ

True belief can not be legislated. -Tealc

I'll wait until you stop the car to start smelling your back again. -Deb H.

The flames of ignorance burn without pain. -Ori Prior

House: Do you know why you're black?
Patient: Because God loves me more than you?

My current state of reality has taught me that I know nothing. -KJ

A roadrunner with an accent is just a sheep. -KJ (2am)

Don't tell me ASAP if you don't mean today. -Angela

I know, sometimes I even inspire myself. -Bobby W.

Now I have to go to work where no one is funny or knows how to spell. -KJ

Honolulu does not appreciate a smartass. -Travis

Come here so I can share my opinion with you. -Sherown

There's something very wrong about putting a bear in a microwave. -Judy

You people drink like you don't want to live! -Roy, IT Crowd

God damn these electric sex pants. -Douglas, IT Crowd

Trust the bean. -Karam

Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Gibran

Exactly. I need gnomes. -Deb

I can't drive upside down. -Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment